BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Culture of Woman

"Women are more likely to experience sexual harassment in work or some circumstance settings."
This statement can be both true and false. Why so? I'd say this is because it is how the woman handle the situation. Which is also why the word "adapt", "acceptance" and "tolerance" exist.

Anyhow, the way and environment they brought up from, can make them differently. They can be typical or open-minded. Also, when it comes to this, it is all about tolerant. Commonly, we know 95% of the women in ancient times are somehow close-minded. They used to stay home, do the house chores, be maid, servants and hardly doing many outdoors activities. But today, women have their own career and some become a country's Prime Minister(Yingluck Shinawatra, P.M. of Thailand). In certain modern family, the woman actually dominates her family. They are the *matriarchy.

*Matriarchy; a society of females who governs the family/country. Mostly, in some parts of China, you are able to see this.


Okay, I shall skip everything here. Take a look at my grading scales below.

JC's view and tolerance scales of women towards men:
Level 1: Man-phobia, these kind of women always distance themselves from the men.
Level 2: Friendly facial contacts. Smile etc;
Level 3: Merely touching. You know what I mean.
Level 4: Dirty talks.
Level 5: Hugs or brawls. (Yeah, women do brawl. Trust me)

However, in my latest studies today, a country of women do really gave me a shock. Their tolerance level exceeded my grading scales. Who are they? The modern Russian women! I found a video to show you all how tolerant are they. It's their culture too anyway. Oh, at the beginning of this video you will learn abit about man's culture. Watch closely.
(This event happened just recently, about 2 months ago. Video was uploaded on 5th September 2011.)

Here we go (Do not watch if you are under 18). Enjoy!:

"He got triple combo at the end. Crap!"


JC says: My name is Lim Jin Chyuan. I shall put more efforts in life and make more fortunes, and then migrate to Russia!

0 comments: